Quality Relationships in Youth Mentoring
Due to many requests from across the youth mentoring network we are renewing our very popular one-day Quality Relationships in Youth Mentoring programme. This was the second workshop in our Sharing the Kaupapa series. We ran a number of these around the country during 2019. It is focused on the art of forming and maintaining relationships with young people in mentoring.
Click here to find out more: QualityRelationships
At this stage we are planning seven workshops - four in person and three online as follows:
- Online: Mon 3 April 2023
- Waikato region: Thurs 15 June 2023
- Hawke Bay region: Thurs 20 July 2023
- Online: Wed 30 August 2023
- Manawatu region: Thurs 12 October 2023
- Online: Wed 25 October 2023
- South Island location (tbc): Thurs 30 November 2023
Registrations a now open for the first of our online workshops being held on Monday 3 April.
Feedback from our previous Online workshops has been awesome with one attendee expressing: “the most interactive online training I’ve ever been in” March 2022